Netherlands Visa Requirements
Netherlands visa requirements from Saudi Arabia can be different according to the travel purpose and duration of stay. Here we are going to share some important type of documents required for Netherlands visa from Saudi Arabia. You can get Netherlands visa easily by submitting these documents to the Netherlands Embassy. Here is the list of required documents. Many people are looking for Netherlands Visa Application Process & Requirements for Saudis. Here you can get complete details and guide how to get Netherlands. We will provide you complete details about the process of how to get Netherlands visa form Saudi Arabia. Now you can get all step by step guide how to get Netherlands visa form Saudi Arabia. We provide you complete details about Netherlands visa requirements for Saudi citizens.
Documents Required For Netherlands Visa
- Original Passport (minimum 6 months valid)
- ID Card copy
- Four passport size pictures (white background 33x48 mm size)
- Personal Bank statement (6 months)
- Bank account maintenance covering letter
- Visa Request letter to Embassy (preferably on company letterhead)
- Chamber of commerce certificate
- Police Character certificate
- Official invitation letter from China Ministry
- Air Ticket (reservation only)
- Hotel Booking
Netherland Visa Types
Netherlands provide various visa types depending on the purpose of your visit and on your demands depends on the Netherlands visa requirements. Netherlands visa requirements for the tourist is different from the Netherlands visa requirements of the business and permanent residents.
General Info About Netherlands Visa Requirements
- The first in Netherlands visa requirements is to fill the visa application form. The visa application form should be filled without mistakes and completely. The options which aren’t applicable to you should be marked N/A. the application should be filed honestly.
- Secondly, for the Netherlands visa requirements, the passport-sized picture is required. The picture should be fresh. The picture should be of the whole face and with the light background.
- The third Netherlands visa requirement is the applicant’s passport. The previous visas should also be provided if there are any. The passport should have two blank pages at least.
- Though it is not mandatory in some Netherlands visa requirements, they ask the applicant to provide the return air ticket reservations copy as well.
- The applicant should also provide the travel insurance of minimum 30,000 euros. It should cover the applicant’s health and travel.
- The applicant should also provide proof of accommodation. In Netherlands visa requirements, it is mandatory that you provide the proof of your residence while your stay whether in a hotel or with a host.
- Applicant should also provide sufficient financial means for Netherlands visa requirements. The financial means should be enough to show that the applicant can bear his minimum expenses in Netherlands.
- The applicant should also provide a status certificate. The status certificate shows whether a person is married or single, birth certificate, death certificate of the spouse and ration card in case of applicability.
- There are different visas which require further specific documents as well.
Netherlands Embassy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
You can also contact Netherlands embassy Riyadh for details and information about your queries. From the embassy office, you can get exact details about your requirements and needs or you can drop your questions to us. We can guide you as well. Many people are looking for Netherlands Visa Application Process & Requirements for Saudis. Here you can get complete details and guide how to get Netherlands. We will provide you complete details about the pro ofcess how to get Netherlands visa form Saudi Arabia. Now you can get all step by step guide how to get Netherlands visa form Saudi Arabia. We provide you complete details about Netherlands visa requirements for Saudi citizens.